02 September 2009 - Aircon
Haha. It feels so weird to put air con as the weather for today. But I seriously have no idea what's the weather for today like since I am in the air con area for the whole of today. Now it is 03 September time 1:43 am. =/
I worked from 1200 to 2300 with 2 hours break at 1600 to 1800. Tired tired tired. My leg is so aching from the 9 hours of standing non-stop. Actually, working experience is fun. The taking order part, keying into the computer, printing the bill and repeat the orders, bill the customers and eventually clearing and setting up the table.
1 word: LIFE-LESS.
Actually, working at F&B is seriously no life. What you did for the entire job is all the same. Bored job. I guess the only entertainment is making the drinks and desert at the pantry area.
Actually, I'm glad that I work in a Japanese Restaurant. You can keep koping the salmon fish to eat. Lol. Although it's not really allowed but who on earth doesn't take pinches at their food? Lol.
1st day of work, I guess it's interesting. Having nice seniors who guide me along on how to take orders, how to key in etc etc. And taking a snip at the food. Haha.
Actually, i think 1st day of work making mistakes is unavoidable. first, I serve the wrong desert to the wrong table. second, I keep dropping the utensils when I cleared the tables. =/ I wonder what's wrong with me. Haha.
I shall be off to bed. Can't wait for kbox later at town. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment